- Chow For Now Co ships orders to all addresses within the United States (not including Alaska or Hawaii). Please note that we do not ship orders to APO/FPO, PMB and P.O. Boxes.
- Food Orders are only sent out on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, at the discretion of Chow For Now Employees.
- Orders may take 24-48 business hours before they are shipped or ready for local pickup.
- Shipping may be restricted due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. If you have a question about your shipment, please contact us and we will address your concern promptly.
- We do not ship on public holidays.
- Shipping costs will be determined by the weight of the items, coolers and dry ice. Our food is uncooked, and frozen. It is then packed to maintain coldness during transit.
- Most of our food packages are sent by FedEx Ground or Home Delivery services to arrive by the end of the next business day in NJ, NY, CT, and parts of PA and VA. Delivery times can not be verified using this service.
- Someone must be available to sign for your package, or you must request that the carrier leave the package without a signature. We will not accept responsibilty for missed deliveries if delivery is attempted by 8:30 pm on the scheduled day of delivery.
- Chow For Now Co is not responsible for delays or delivery problems that are a result of the shipping company’s operations, or for problems that may arise if the shipping address provided by the customer is incomplete or incorrect.